Are you travelling?


If you’re planning on taking a trip outside of Canada, please contact us prior to leaving. Our ongoing monitoring programs have identified increased levels of fraud in certain countries. As a result, debit or ATM card transactions may not be processed in those countries. If you are a frequent traveler to the US, you can sign a Bond of Indemnity which would allow you to have full access of your card without having to notify us each time, for the states you specify. Some conditions apply. For more information please contact us at 416-238-5606 ext. 0

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, but the security of our Members and their funds is very important to us.

Start typing and press Enter to search