There are a variety of ways that our members can perform transactions on their account, securely and remotely using any of our Mobile Banking options available on many of the platforms available today. The Energy CU Mobile App is currently available for the iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch, and android phones and tablets.. Through the use of the app, members can perform transactions; when they want, from where they want.
The App is available for download by visiting the iTunes Store, Google Play Store or the App store on your device. You will need to be set-up for Cyberbanker prior to being able to access the App. If you have not already signed up for Cyberbanker, please give our office a call at 416-238-5606.
- Quickview of Accounts
- Account History
- Pay Bills
- Managed Scheduled Payments
- Internal Transfer of Funds
- Send and receive Interac eTransfers
- Deposit Cheques with Deposit Anywhere with your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch’s camera and android phone and tablet’s camera.
- Full compatibility with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad, and android phones and tablets.
- See all account balances at a glance
- Add or delete bill payees
- Import your phone contacts for Interac e-Transfers
- Set up recurring transfers
Mobile Banking FAQs
Frequently Asked Questions – Mobile Banking
1. Will it Cost me to Use Mobile App?
The Credit Union’s Mobile App is completely free to download from the iTunes store, Google Play store and the App store on your device. Standard fees will apply to transactions performed using the Mobile App, such as Interac eTransfer fees, and Bill Payment fees. Your device carrier may also have fees associated with any data that exceeds your monthly data plan.
2. Is sending money by email/mobile phone secure?
- Open the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store on your smartphone and search for Energy CU Mobile App.
- Next, verify that the author of the app is Energy CU, by scrolling to the bottom of the info screen and checking the company information.
- Review the information and click on the “Free” icon at the top.
- When the icon changes to “Install,” click on it again.
- When prompted, enter your App Store credentials.
- The app will download and install onto your device.
3. What is QuickView?
QuickView is an option that is available to show all of your respective account balances at the top of the page, which can easily be scrolled to the next account type. After your first initial login, the QuickView feature will remain available, and does not require subsequent account logins. You can turn this feature off by logging in, choosing settings and under preferences, turning off QuickView.
4. I don’t see my Personal Access Image and Phrase when logging in. Is something wrong?
No. Because you can download the app directly from the Apple or Google Play store, the authenticity of the application has been verified by Apple and Google. Since you don’t need to worry about the authenticity of the app, we have removed the personal access image and phrase to make your experience quicker and easier.
5. My phone has been lost or stolen. Is my banking information at risk?
If your phone should ever go missing, only the QuickView account balances can be viewed if you have activated this feature. Other transactions on your account can only be accessed if someone knows your Personal Access Code (PAC). Contact your mobile carrier to have your phone deactivated. And, if you’re concerned about your personal access code for online banking being at risk, contact the Energy Credit Union immediately to have it changed.
6. When are you going to develop an app for Blackberry?
The Apps that the Credit Union is able to provide our members are limited to what is available through our Internet Banking Provider. There are currently no immediate plans to release an app for the Blackberry.
7. It’s telling me that I need to set up my security questions for Increased Authentication, but I have already done that. What should I do?
Perhaps there was an error when you entered your account number or password. Please delete your current selections in those boxes, and try entering your correct account number or password.